Wednesday, November 18, 2015

More small canvases

Last week a customer came in and ordered a belt canvas designed by Elizabeth Turner.  To spread the shipping costs over several canvases, I looked through the other offerings of Elizabeth Turner.  I came across several pages of college canvases like this Florida one that I ordered.  They are beauties and only about 5"x5".
Another customer came in and asked me to order some of Labors of Love's mermaid canvases so she could select one for her granddaughter.  I ordered 4 so I could have some in the shop.  She surprised me and bought all four canvases.  So I did a reorder for shop inventory that also included several gator canvases.  This first is Imelda Gator.
And this is a selection of the mermaid canvases I reordered.

What fun these will be to stitch!

EDIT:  I forgot to mention that Needle Nicely, which is usually not open on Saturdays, will be open for American Express's Small Business Saturday, November 28.  I will be offering 20% off all in store merchandise not already on sale.  Come see me!

1 comment:

  1. "Imelda Gator" just cracks me up! Overall, great canvases for Florida!

    ReplyDelete