Saturday, February 18, 2017

Some alphabets and two destination canvases

If I had my druthers, I'd stitch this canvas by Rebecca Wood.  There is so much going on that it certainly wouldn't be boring.  I can't decide which would be the most fun area to stitch.

Whenever I look at this travel poster montage, I envision it as the side of a tote bag.  It's available from CBK, but I can't remember the name of the specific artist.

 These are two more styles of alphabets available from Associated Talents.  If memory serves me, this is the McIntosh plaid. Or, is it the MacKenzie?  Time out while I go check.  Boy, I was really wrong--it is Royal Stewart.   It's bright and colorful.

I have a customer who each year stitches 19 ornaments--one for each of her grandchildren.  It's becoming increasingly tough to come up with ideas, but maybe one of these will interest her for next year.

1 comment: