Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Melissa Shirley stable for small creche III

I've finished the front of the roof (that sounds awkward, but I guess that's what it is) in the Diagonal Triple Parisian using watercolors.  I've done a bit more on the sky area and the shutters. 

My stitching at the shop has been curtailed because I'm still ripping the two-tone background on a Christmas stocking we are stitching for a customer.  And people are starting to trickle back into town.

I received the following 2 mini-stockings back from the finisher yesterday.  Both are by Pippin Studio.

They looked good after I finished stitching them, but they really look spiffy now!!


2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the front of the stable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitch you're using on the roof! And the ornaments do look spiffy all finished.

    ReplyDelete