Wednesday, February 28, 2018

More new canvases

I love this time of year because of all the new canvases that arrive at Needle Nicely.   And, of course,
I'd like to stitch all of them.  The following canvases are from Maggie Co. 

The next ornaments are by Associated Talents.  I love their variation in colors for the Easter canvas.

I didn't measure the Grinch canvas from Raymond Crawford, but I think it is about 15-18" tall.  It screams for pattern-stitches.
The Painted Pony is the source of the following two angel canvases.


3 comments:

  1. Have missed your postings--are you OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re so interesting! I don’t believe I’ve truly read something like this before. So great to find someone with genuine thoughts on this issue. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that’s needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

    CBSE Schools In Rangareddy
    CBSE Schools In Safilguda
    CBSE Schools In Shadnagar
    CBSE Schools In Shamshergunj
    CBSE Schools In Shapur
    CBSE Schools In Sircilla
    CBSE Schools In Suraram
    CBSE Schools In Uppal
    CBSE Schools In Warangal
    CBSE Schools In Doda

    ReplyDelete