Wednesday, February 21, 2018

A solution to displaying magnets at Needle Nicely

In the past few years, Needle Nicely has used lavender metal book-end like stands to hold the magnets that are for sale.  It got so the 3 stands weren't large enough to hold the magnets we had available.

After some brain-storming, I decided to search the internet for adhesive magnetic sheets.  I found a product that was just the width I wanted and came in a roll of a length the buyer specified.  After I got it, I trimmed the width, and applied the product to the end of the sales counter.  While it isn't readily visible, I do have some magnets on a purple stand on the sales counter to spur interest.




2 comments:

  1. I can see how the number of magnets for sale could add up, as the trend these days is to have a magnet with a theme to match the canvas being stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Joyce I would advise anyone and everyone who needs the help of any spell caster in Health,love marriage,finance, job promotion,lottery spell,poker spell,golf spell,Law & Court case Spells,money spell,weigh loss spell,diabetic spell,hypertensive spell,high cholesterol spell,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need spiritual marriage separation),good Luck, Money Spells, if you are having health isues such as PCOS i belive his good in everything and that it's all he does or looking for breakthrough in your political career to meet this Dr Mandaker his website holyaraminta.com and His email contact witchhealing@outlook.com for He is a Reliable and trustworthy man, is ready to help!

    ReplyDelete