Saturday, February 24, 2018

Some of my favorite new arrivals

Yes, this is the time of year when new canvases come flooding in.  Some are duplicates of ones we have had previously; some are new beauties.

This canvas distributed by CBK, I purchased as a teaser for Macy.  For the past two weeks, she has been in Texas, visiting Bruce where he is attending boarding school.  Macy and her husband do retrieving  and Macy does agility with their dogs. 

These chickadees are by Liz.  While I'm not a bird-lover, I have to admire the composition of this canvas.

This is a Susan Treglown canvas, designed by either Linda Pietz or Polly Carbonari.  In Blowing Rock, NC, where we started, we had an annual horse show.  This would have fit right in.

These stark houses are distributed by Maggie Co.  I apologize for not remembering the artist.
Such opportunities for pattern stitches!

This little witch is a Raymond Crawford design.  I think I've had a photo of this canvas on my blog before.  I think I'm going to have to stitch a shop model! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the black labs, but you DO need to stitch the little witch!

    ReplyDelete