Friday, September 23, 2011

Hearts and flowers cyberclass, Lesson 2 continued

I was so proud of myself for finishing all the basketweave shown here.  And then I remembered that Lesson 2 also includes doing the gold smyrna crosses around the outside AND the basketweave on both sides of that "ribbon".  I'll be tardy finishing that and starting Lesson 3, because I'm leaving tomorrow morning early (alarm at 4am) to go to Cape Cod for next week.  In an effort to only have a carry-on suitcase, I'm leaving my framed projects and laptop at home.  I've scheduled blog entries for next Wednesday and Saturday that I hope will "magically" appear in my absence.  I am taking my camera and will try to bring back some memorable photos to share.

1 comment:

  1. With this color scheme, it looks like you're getting ready for St. Patrick's Day early--I like it!

    ReplyDelete