Saturday, June 8, 2013

I love Vero, 3

Tropical Storm Andrea came to visit this week, leaving just under 3" of rain on Thursday in Vero Beach.  And so begins the Atlantic Hurricane season in Florida.  I must confess that I didn't pay attention to the number of "named" storms (as though that gives them more power over us because they are named) issued by the powers that be--I believe in the power of positive thinking and that Florida is back in its old weather pattern with afternoon thunderstorms and no hurricanes.  For years they went North; and I apologize to everyone North of Florida, but so may they continue! 

I've been making great progress on my Vero canvas--it helps that I've been glued to the action of the French Open on television. 





1 comment:

  1. Looking good, Mary Agnes! Waiting patiently for some detail to emerge.

    ReplyDelete