Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Silent Night redo, 3

January 12, 2014 is the blog entry for when I first started stitching this 13-mesh version of a canvas that Trubey originally designed 40 years ago on 10-mesh canvas.  I got bored and put it aside.  Then, on 4/11/15, I resurrected it, only to ignore it again while I worked on other things.  This summer I have been stitching old WIPs and silent night's turn just arrived.  As I've mentioned before, I made the mistake of stitching the entire outer border before starting on the center background.  That way exreme boredom lies, and I have put it down repeatedly.  I am determined now.  This is the progress that I have made thus far.  Think positive thoughts for my being able to persevere long enough to finish this beauty!

2 comments:

  1. Good choice for the background, Mary Agnes. Nobuko stitches up quickly and won't create a hassle working around lines/letters.

    ReplyDelete