Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Summer arrivals

With the temporary lull in customers that comes when snow birds have gone North; and before school lets out and the children and grandchildren of snow birds appear for summer vacations, I get bored with the shop inventory and start slipping orders in to some designers to fill our gaps.  These are some of the new canvases that have arrived in the past few weeks.

This is a new addition to Susan Roberts' "stripe" stockings.  Great for anyone interested in transportation.
 Alice Peterson has added a series of small travel trailers with various purposes.
 I chuckle to myself when I see scenes like this barn--it is supposedly a barn.  I grew up on a dairy farm and our barn was white CBS and the house was yellow clapboard.  But this is a good stereotype!
 Another of Alice Peterson's travel trailers, obviously in ski country.
 Kathy Schenkel is always adding new designs to her mini-stockings with inserts.  These are a few of the ones I just received.



1 comment:

  1. A red barn is a common stereotype. I suspect the barn and house in the canvas were painted red for greater contrast against the snow scene.

    ReplyDelete