Saturday, May 26, 2012

A repaired fiber rack and some creche figures

Thank goodness for friends with home workshops!  The "spider"sections of my fiber rack needed to be put into a vise and bent back into their proper positions.  Tom kindly did that for me this morning and his wife, Lynn, and I immediately reassembled the rack and Lynn started hanging cards of Splendor.  Of course, time spent dealing with this rack also explains my lack of stitching production this week.  Mumble, mumble, mumble.

At least everyone knows what I'll be doing next week.  It gives a whole new meaning to the term "stoop labor" (my lower back loves it).  And many thanks to John from Rainbow Gallery for his long distance counseling.

On the canvas front,  last week I received some Christmas canvases from Rebecca Wood.  She has a new creche with the following camel and wisemen designs.  Notice that they are paired with matching fabrics.





It's also a nice touch that the camels have 3 different poses.  Of course, my fav is the one looking right at us.


And this exhausted Santa reflects how many of us feel on Christmas Eve!

1 comment: