Saturday, September 22, 2012

Palm frond slides, reshaped II

As several other shops have mentioned on their blogs, this is the final push for getting things to the finishers for Christmas delivery.  Adele and I have been busily stitching on two stockings that Needle Nicely has promised will be done.  I'm a fast stitcher but a large 18mesh canvas can be humbling in terms of stitching speed.  I've also been working on getting the kits assembled for this year's Needle Nicely limited edition.  

 I've started adding the diagonal mosaic to the interior of the green palm fronds as well as continuing the stitching of the sky. 



I also wanted to show you the variations on this design that Trubey created.  This is a finished petite clutch.  First the back view and then the closed front view.
















  These are the front and back views of a larger purse canvas with a variation of the same design.

No comments:

Post a Comment