Saturday, July 12, 2014

Mr. DeMille...a close-up of the hair, please!

Sasha now has hair!!  After considering the possibilities, I decided to go with curly doll hair from Joanne's and --gasp! Tacky glue.  I was careful to smear the glue on the fabric backing Sasha's head, rather than on the actual stitching.

I did manage an hour or two of stitching on the Susan Roberts 5" tree.  This is the Serendipity stitch using splendor. 

Just in case you were wondering, yes, I have my next project selected.  In fact, I've pulled the fibers.  The only reason it isn't already stretched on the bars is because I assembled the bars at the shop yesterday and then walked out without them.  Guess that ensures I won't start on it until Tuesday!!