Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Be Merry, 7

I am still creeping along with the blue background.  I completed the green in the R, I just need to go back and do the white French knots.  The peppermint stick is growing.  And I've stitched the red diagonal mosaic in the bottom stripes, French knots also to follow.  Then I tossed in the yellow continental.

My shop stitching time has been curtailed by my selling of fibers and canvases on Facebook's Needlepoint Nation Stash Exchange.  Yesterday I spent the day invoicing, packing and shipping 15 padded envelopes, boxes, and corrugated tubes.  My friends at the nearby post office were suitably impressed with my diligence.  Last weekend was a wonderful feeding frenzy of people buying my discounted watercolors.  I love them, but my customers were less than lukewarm.  Now I can use that rack space for another fiber (I have 4 racks, 2 large and 2 smaller--I don't have floor space for any more).

Of course, I promised myself that I would use my 3-day weekends working on my closet.  That dream is yet to be realized!  But I have been productive, and that's the important thing.

1 comment:

  1. "Be Merry" is looking fine! And I'm glad the Watercolours have found new homes.

    ReplyDelete