My progress was stymied by a compensating error in the background stitch to the left of the blue flamingo's beak and neck. Mumble, mumble. There are just some days when counting doesn't come easily! I worked on something else for several days before going back and correcting my mistake.
I used the Interlocking Gobelin on the wing and the cheek of the small pink flamingo. It provided a nice contrast to the Diagonal Mosaic I used for the rest of the body.
It was a surprise how much time it took to finish stitching this. I had conveniently forgotten that I hadn't finished stitching the Milanese stitch on the head and neck of the large pink flamingo. But now it's satisfying to sit and admire the finished product.