Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Needlepoint cuff class, b/w/g monochromatic
Almost finished! In looking at this photograph, I wondered why it seemed so yellowy. Just checked the settings on my camera and of course the dial had changed--gremlins, of course, or a poltergeist. So I'll do over tomorrow. I seem to be good at do-overs!!! And professional photographers need not fear for their jobs because of my talents. (I fixed it! Amazing what one change in camera setting can achieve.)
Business was brisk today, praise the heavens, so I didn't quite finish this cuff. In fact, I didn't get to eat lunch until 2:30. I was proud of myself for being so patient with that last customer since all I wanted was FOOD. I hope she had no idea of my starvation.
Now to get the stitch guide written and the two model cuffs sent to the finisher. I also took time to select 7 shades of blue for that colorway. I was actually trying to come up with primary colors to contrast with the "bright" colors that are actually "Lilly-ish". Perhaps I'll get a chance to do that tomorrow.