Saturday, August 4, 2012

Leaf medallion class, colorway 2, almost done

When I think about this past week, I think "exciting".  What?  In the summertime in Vero Beach?  Well, I got shipments from 2 finishers and that is always pleasant and exciting, not to mention good for the bottom line.  Here are the two shop ornament models that were in the shipment from my ornament finisher.  First is the ornament done from the Rainbow Gallery free chart designed by Ruth Schmuff.  I don't know if you can see in my photograph, but my finisher put gold lame fabric behind the exposed canvas for a shimmer of gold.  It looks enticing in person.
I found the tassel at Jo-Ann's when I went searching for 50 tassels for this year's limited edition ornament.

And here is the finished model for this year's limited edition ornament designed for me by Trubey.
I should finish the last of the basketweave on the yellow version of my leaf medallion class piece tomorrow morning while I'm watching Roger Federer play Andy Murray at the Olympics.  I remembered to bring my next project home so I have it on hand in case I have time tomorrow or Monday to start stitching on it.  These three-day weekends require some preplanning I am discovering.
I'm really pleased with the look of this citrusy version of my leaf medallion class design.




1 comment:

  1. I really like the way the colors blend in this new colorway of the leaf medallion--very perky!

    ReplyDelete