Saturday, May 4, 2013

Two-sided Santa, 3







 The front side of Santa is finished.  He really looks good with all those French knots on the trim of his robe and hat.





And this to show the progress I have made on the back of Santa.  I have to chuckle when I look at it because if you look closely at his hat, you'll see that the front is different from the back.  That's what I get for ignoring what was painted and doing my own thing.  Still, I think it isn't a big issue, so I'm leaving both of them.  I suppose I could pretend that I'm trying to demonstrate two different ways to do the pattern!!





The past two weeks have been a constant parade of people coming by to pick up a canvas or fibers to stitch on or with this summer "up North".  It's sad to see them go, but now town is so quiet maybe I can get my husband to take me out to dinner!!




1 comment:

  1. The textures on the Santa canvas are wonderful, Mary Agnes!

    ReplyDelete