I'm approaching the finish line on "Be Merry". I've finished the peppermint stick and the band of colors and stitches along the bottom. I think I have one more strand of basketweave on the background. What has thrown a spanner in the works is the stitch I had planned for the B. I started it, but it looked awful. So I am currently searching for alternate stitches. Sigh!
This is how my first attempt looked. Gone!
I'm hoping that by Saturday I will have finished this. This week is the first time I have felt like stitching since the end of October. I have had a marathon of illness, starting the end of October with cellulitis (elephantiasis of the feet and lower legs). Once that was resolved and my ankles looked beautiful again, I came down with pneumonia. I finally feel like a human being, so my stitching should start escalating.