Saturday, January 14, 2017

What a treat! a facial!

 My parents were divorced when I was 6 years old and I was raised with 6 brothers and 2 sisters.  However, since I was older,  it was me and the boys.  No manicures, no pedicures, no make-up.

Last summer (Monday, 8/22/16)  I went to have a "deep facial".  I was chuckling to myself, because when I made my appointment, they advised me to bring the products I currently use.  Duh!  No problem.  That would be nada.  A friend warned me that they would be determined to sell me "product".  I must compliment my aesthetician (I think that's the word); she offered several complimentary options, but all of them I declined (which I could tell she expected).  It was a wonderful facial with perhaps more black heads removed than I expected, but who can see all of those suckers?  All in all, it was a soothing experience.  Maybe I'll do it in another 6 months or year!

No comments:

Post a Comment