Saturday, December 26, 2015

Purse canvases

Remember that purse model that I got back from the finisher in October?  Last week I received a letter from Clara Wells, the designer, with the information that she is giving up selling needlepoint canvases because of the uncertainty of finding a suitable finisher.  She is also pursuing a master's degree.  I immediately inquired what purse canvases she still had in stock and received the following canvases.

These three designs are only 1-sided:


There are two-sides to the remaining designs.



Murphy's Law as applied to needlepoint shops says that once you stitch a model, the corresponding canvases will disappear from the marketplace.  My only consolation is that I had some warning.  I also have in stock about five of the original designs for this style purse.

1 comment: