I enjoyed stitching the doll house. Especially fun was the woven stitch I did in impressions for the basement facade of the house. The doors are metallic Kreinik in basketweave. The wreaths are French knots in a combination of green impressions and gold Kreinik. The windows on the top story are black perle cotton in cashmere stitch. The first floor windows are diagonal mosaic.
Only today did I realize that I stitched the clapboard siding going the wrong way--it is vertical and it should have been horizontal. My next thought was: "too late for herpicide". That means no way will I pick it out and restitch. For those who wonder, herpicide was a quack medicine in the early 1900's that supposedly cured baldness. By the time people thought to use it, it was too late. Especially considering that it was worthless.