Saturday, February 25, 2012

More bird-watching

My stitching on blog items has been curtailed this week while I work on stitching the motifs on a custom-painted needlepoint belt.  The customer couldn't see to stitch the royal blue and black items, and asked for our help.  My at-home finishing up the stitching on a pair of flamingo canvases has slowed to a turtle's pace.  While I like the look and adaptability of the mosaic stitch, I get really bored stitching it.  So instead I've been doing more chatting with my husband or working the crossword puzzle than stitching.






This heron was designed by Terry Enfield and is distributed by Quail Run Designs.










And this is a companion canvas:

And another classic design by Carol Dupree for a Christmas stocking:

No comments:

Post a Comment