Thursday, November 10, 2011

A finished coral pillow

In January I  talked about stitching this canvas:

I recently received the finished pillow from my finisher and was so pleased with the finished product:

NOTE:  Just so the world doesn't think Needle Nicely uses the absolute slowest pillow finisher--I kept this stitched canvas to show customers throughout  "the season" and only sent it to be finished in August (if you send it in May, you get it in July.  In Florida you have no business in July so you can't pay the bill).  I waited until August so it would arrive in October when I would be flush with money (tee, hee, hee) from the Florida mini-season. 

1 comment:

  1. I love how you incorporated the mosaic stitches within the coral itself, and the background is perfect--good job, Mary Agnes!

    ReplyDelete